- Newsletters from our Head Teacher are emailed regularly to keep parents informed about events in our school and important dates.
- Class newsletters are sent home at the beginning of each term and will include information of particular relevance to your child’s class. Class information notes are also sent home every Friday from the class teacher to keep you up to date with the week’s activities. These will be sent out in your child’s book bags and posted on your child's class page on this website.
- A class meeting is held near the beginning of each term when teachers are available to discuss the current work of the class and answer any questions from parents.
- Your first Class parent meeting will explain how we teach in Robins at Grayswood CE Primary School and how you will be able to support your child’s learning at home.
- Slightly later in the term there will be further meeting about reading and writing at school to which all parents will be invited. We hold formal consultations each term with afternoon and evening appointments available. But please remember we are always available to discuss any concerns you have at the end of the school day so please do not hesitate to come and see us.
“Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people,
and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment”.