Our results are uploaded to our website as soon as nationally available. We currently have results from the end of our KS1 but will not have results from the end of KS2 until July 2018.
Changes to 2016 Performance Data
Key Stage 2 national curriculum test outcomes will no longer be reported using levels, and instead will be reported as scaled scores. Key Stage 2 national curriculum teacher assessments will be reported against the new interim frameworks for teacher assessment.
The headline measures will be:
- the percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics
- the percentage of pupils achieving the higher standard in reading, writing and mathematics
- the school’s progress score in each of reading, writing and maths
- the pupil’s average scaled score in each of reading and mathematics
A school will be above the floor standard if:
- 65% of pupils meet the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics (i.e. achieve that standard in all three subjects) or
- the school achieves sufficient progress scores in all of reading, writing and mathematics.